Werri Point is a magic little point break, with a pretty easy jump off the rocks. Usually. When the surf’s up big, it’s a different story. Picking the gap in the mammoth sets, trying not to get knocked over by the knee deep wash across the platform, then the furious paddle to get into position… Full credit to old mate in this shot. He calmly surveyed the sets for about 10 or 15mins before picking his moment to plunge in. And that’s the only way you can be with the ocean like this.
Please note - if the dimensions or framing configuration of this particular artwork don't quite suit your space, then please contact me to arrange a commission of a more suitable print size. The following options are available:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium (Tasmanian Oak timber frame, TruVue UV70 glazing)
- Standard (Black or White timber frame, standard glazing)
- Unframed (Photographic print on Satin paper, supplied unframed in a tube)
TruVue UV70 glazing is an incredibly high-quality glass which significantly reduces glare and reflections, increasing the clarity of the framed artwork. A great option for display areas with lots of windows or lights.