I've barely scratched the surface of exploring the Croatian islands in the Adriatic. But if my time on Hvar was anything to go by, then I can't wait to get back there and dig a little deeper.
While dry, rocky environments are not usually somewhere I gravitate to, I found myself really enjoying cruising around the little roads on the island. Coming upon views like this one, with the soft golden light hazing out the islands in the distance, I couldn't resist pulling over to admire this ancient little village bedded into the hillside.
As with a lot of my images, I like to isolate the subject to make it pop a little more, so I shot this one with a shallower depth of field, giving just a nice subtle blur to the background.
Please note - this photograph is part of a Limited Edition, so if the dimensions or framing configuration of this particular artwork don't quite suit your space, then please contact me to arrange a commission of a more suitable print size. The following options are available:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium (Tasmanian Oak timber frame, TruVue UV70 glazing)
- Standard (Black or White timber frame, standard glazing)
- Unframed (Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube)