The Australian alpine country is where I would call home if I could live in two places at once! I love living on the South Coast, but deep down I can feel the call of the mountains.
While Australia’s Alps aren’t as dramatic as mountain ranges in other parts of the world, they’re no less impressive. The rolling gentle curves give a sense of immense age - sharper peaks having been worn down by eons of wind and rain.
This particular sunrise will stay etched in my memory for some time. This was what I woke up to after my first ever night spent camping in the snow - an amazing experience!
Please note - this photograph is part of a Limited Edition, so if the dimensions or framing configuration of this particular artwork don't quite suit your space, then please contact me to arrange a commission of a more suitable print size. The following options are available:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium (Tasmanian Oak timber frame, TruVue UV70 glazing)
- Standard (Black or White timber frame, standard glazing)
- Unframed (Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube)
TruVue UV70 glazing is an incredibly high-quality glass which significantly reduces glare and reflections, increasing the clarity of the framed artwork. A great option for display areas with lots of windows or lights.