The Boat Harbour in Gerringong is a wonderful spot to visit in summer. Perfect for a picnic and a dip in the magical ocean pool, the vista of the iconic swooping headland across the harbour is pretty special. On this particular day, the sky was like something out of a cartoon - impossibly blue, with the puffiest of white clouds. The reflection on the still water of the pool was just amazing, so I made sure to get the camera nice and low to maximise this effect.
Please note - if the dimensions or framing configuration of this particular artwork don't quite suit your space, then please contact me to arrange a commission of a more suitable print size. The following options are available:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium (Tasmanian Oak timber frame, TruVue UV70 glazing)
- Standard (Black or White timber frame, standard glazing)
- Unframed (Photographic print on Satin paper, supplied unframed in a tube)
TruVue UV70 glazing is an incredibly high-quality glass which significantly reduces glare and reflections, increasing the clarity of the framed artwork. A great option for display areas with lots of windows or lights.