Sadly, this view no longer exists. Sugar Pine Walk, near Batlow in the NSW High Country, was a popular and delightful little pocket of forest.
Neat rows of tall, straight Sugar Pines created a wonderful place to explore, with some amazing photo opportunities.
Unfortunately, the 2020 bushfires swept through the area, and unlike our hardy eucalyptus natives, were unable to withstand the intense heat.
I’m just grateful to have visited the area a few times, and hope you made it there too.
Please note - this photograph is part of a Limited Edition, so if the dimensions or framing configuration of this particular artwork don't quite suit your space, then please contact me to arrange a commission of a more suitable print size. The following options are available:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium (Tasmanian Oak timber frame, TruVue UV70 glazing)
- Standard (Black or White timber frame, standard glazing)
- Unframed (Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube)
TruVue UV70 glazing is an incredibly high-quality glass which significantly reduces glare and reflections, increasing the clarity of the framed artwork. A great option for display areas with lots of windows or lights.