It's no surprise that aerial photography has become incredibly popular in recent years. One of the key ingredients of a compelling image is point of view - anything seen from a different perspective to what we see every day (eg our own head height) is interesting to us.
Couple this with the constantly changing pattern of waves breaking on the beach and you can see why it’s an intriguing way to capture unique images.
Please note - if the dimensions or framing configuration of this particular artwork don't quite suit your space, then please contact me to arrange a commission of a more suitable print size. The following options are available:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium (Tasmanian Oak timber frame, TruVue UV70 glazing)
- Standard (Black or White timber frame, standard glazing)
- Unframed (Photographic print on Satin paper, supplied unframed in a tube)
TruVue UV70 glazing is an incredibly high-quality glass which significantly reduces glare and reflections, increasing the clarity of the framed artwork. A great option for display areas with lots of windows or lights.