Travel for me is the ultimate freedom. And even though I feel like I've taken more 'beautiful' photos while travelling, this particular image comes close to perfectly summing up why I love to travel.
I've lost count of the amount of balmy summer evenings I've spent wandering the old towns of European cities. An amazing meal and a few drinks settling in my belly, and probably with a gelato in hand. The sky cooling to post-sunset tones, contrasting with the warm glow of street lamps and light spilling from windows. The uneven cobbles underfoot, worn smooth over hundreds of years from feet and wheels. The happy sounds of the laneways bustling with locals and tourists alike.
These are some of my happiest memories while travelling, and I hope this little laneway, bathed in the soft glow of street lamps in the Croatian city of Rovinj while inspire you to make your own amazing travel memories.
Please note - this photograph is part of a Limited Edition, so if the dimensions or framing configuration of this particular artwork don't quite suit your space, then please contact me to arrange a commission of a more suitable print size. The following options are available:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium (Tasmanian Oak timber frame, TruVue UV70 glazing)
- Standard (Black or White timber frame, standard glazing)
- Unframed (Photographic print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag®, supplied unframed in a tube)
TruVue UV70 glazing is an incredibly high-quality glass which significantly reduces glare and reflections, increasing the clarity of the framed artwork. A great option for display areas with lots of windows or lights.