Stunning landscape photography requires planning. Often I’ll plan a few days ahead, just working with weather patterns. But some shots need to be planned for some time.
The sunset will only line up through the Hole in the Wall in Booderee National Park at certain times of year, and I knew this was a shot that was worth planning ahead for!
Booderee National Park is quite a special place for me. I’ve had some amazing experiences exploring the Park, learning the history and culture from local indigenous rangers.
I urge you to get down to the Park and explore what Booderee has to offer when you get the chance :)
Please note - if the dimensions or framing configuration of this particular artwork don't quite suit your space, then please contact me to arrange a commission of a more suitable print size. The following options are available:
- Extra Large (Print: 76.2 x 114.3cm | Framed: 95 x 133cm)
- Large (Print: 50.8 x 76.2cm | Framed: 69 x 94cm)
- Medium (Print: 40.6 x 70cm | Framed: 59 x 79cm)
- Small (Print: 30.5 x 45.7cm | Framed: 48 x 63cm)
- Premium (Tasmanian Oak timber frame, TruVue UV70 glazing)
- Standard (Black or White timber frame, standard glazing)
- Unframed (Photographic print on Satin paper, supplied unframed in a tube)
TruVue UV70 glazing is an incredibly high-quality glass which significantly reduces glare and reflections, increasing the clarity of the framed artwork. A great option for display areas with lots of windows or lights.